Translate

mardi 16 avril 2013

2. Meet a family





Carte d'Angleterre





 W. à Londres en 2009

Getting to know you


  •  What's your name? My name is … 

  • Comment t'appelles-tu ? Je m'appelle…

  •  What's his/her name? His/her name is …

  • Comment s'appelle-t-il / elle ? Il / Elle s'appelle…

  •  Where do you live? I live in …

  • Où habites-tu ? J'habite à…

  •  How old are you? I am … years old.

  • Quel âge as-tu ? J'ai … ans.


Meet the others


  • “What's your first name/surname?”

  •  "My name is …”


  •  "How old are you?” 

  •  "I'm … (years old)”

  • “What's your father's name?”

  •  “What's your mother's name?”

  •  “How many cousins/uncles/aunts have you got?” ( Combien as-tu ...?)


Arbre généalogique :



  • “Who is ...?” 

  •  “Who are ...?”









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire